What are cookies
Cookies are small files that are sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website. Cookies guarantee a better functioning of the site and provide information to the site owner for statistical surveys or for advertising purposes. This also improves your browsing experience as your preferences are stored
Types of cookies
• Browsing cookies: these are cookies that allow the site to function correctly and allow the browser to correctly view the contents. If the user registers to the site, by accessing it, it will be possible to access the services of the dedicated areas.
• Functional cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to be recognized within the site, without requesting access data each time. This category is not essential to the operation of the site but it improves the browsing experience.
• Analytical cookies: these are cookies used for statistical purposes and are used in aggregate and anonymous form.
• Marketing cookies and first and third party profiling: these are cookies that create a profile to be associated with the user in order to send commercial messages. When third-party cookies are sent by third-party companies. This activity is called Retargeting and allows you to propose the commercial offer also on other sites.
• Social Network Cookies: These are cookies that allow the social account to interact with the site. They are used to express the appreciation on an article present on the site or to share it.
Cesni Photo News Cookies
Foto News Cesni uses the Prestashop platform to manage its e-commerce.
Prestashop makes use of some cookies for its operation. The platform is constantly updated, so we refer you to the official documentation of prestashop regarding cookies used.
Foto News Cesni uses third-party cookies, also profiling, which are activated by clicking "Accept" on the banner.
Buttons and widgets of social networks
Social buttons are "buttons" on the site that depict icons of social networks and allow users who are browsing to interact with a "click" directly with social platforms.
To facilitate interaction with social networks, it is possible to integrate into the pages the tools (widgets) made available by the social networks themselves: or blocks of code inserted in the pages of the site itself. This code may collect third-party cookies installed by social networks even if the site does not share any information with these widgets.
For further information about cookies on the main social networks visit the following links:
How to disable cookies
Cookies can be disabled within the settings of each browser used. Following are the links to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies